Money seems to be the common denominator in asset investigations. We are looking for hidden assets such as bank accounts, brokerage accounts, real property, vessels, aircraft and motor vehicles. The circumstances where an asset inquiry would benefit your position in part are as follows:
- Investigation joint assets during a divorce action.
- Entering into a business partnership with an unknown.
- Investigate fraud by an individual.
- To provide leverage in a specific endeavor.
- In some cases, surveillance may lead to hidden assets such as unregistered vehicles, vessels and aircraft that are being stored.